Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Turning a New Leaf

I just wanted to post something short and update you on my whereabouts.  Since August 2015, I've shifted my focus from knitting and making sugar cookies to pursuing a healthy lifestyle that includes eating clean and exercising.  I'm working on a separate blog where I will be spending more of my blogging time (link to follow soon).

My hope is to share more of my current adventures with healthy food recipes and exercise routines, tips and tricks for meal prepping and inspire you to begin your own journey by incorporating healthy habits.  I will continue to knit and share via Ravelry but need to honestly access that it's time to hibernate this blog that has served me well in developing my love for knitting and finding an amazing community of knitters to connect with and share our passion together.  Keep calm and knit on!

Beatriz

No comments: